- Beginners to Grakn and Graql.
- Those who have been using Grakn and want a refresher on what you can do with Rules.
- Those who want to make use of Grakn’s Reasoner - logically reasoning over your data at the database level.
- Pre-req: knowledgeable on how to use their system console.
- Review concepts and patterns of Grakn rules, written in Graql.
- Modelling functional relationships between concept and schema.
- Present the structure, requirements, implications and techniques of writing Grakn Rules